Volunteering is a great way to experience the local culture and be a part of the local community. You get to see local festivals and make new friends. You'll get to live and work with a predominantly local team, so you'll get an authentic experience and an insight into Mangalorean life. We also offer you the chance to take part in yoga sessions and surf lessons/coaching with our guests.
Mulki is a small, peaceful village with mostly locals living here. We have a beautiful remote beach and lots of interesting places within reach. We live just across from the beach, so its a great base for sunset walks, morning runs along the beach and surfing.
We are looking for volunteers with some of the following skills:
- Surf Instructor
- Photography & Videography
- Housekeeping & Caring for Guests
We will need help primarily with :
- Stand Up Paddling
- Taking photos & videos
- Outdoor guide
Help in other areas include:
- Equipment maintenance
- Taking care of guests
During your stay with us, We will take care of your necessities.
- Accommodation ( You will get a spacious shared apartment with an attached kitchen, bathroom, and a veranda with a beautiful village view)
- Food ( 2 wholesome home-cooked vegetarian meals, fruits, coffee, tea)
- Use of Equipment ( While you volunteer with us, you get to use our surfboards, SUP boards, kayaks, and other equipment)
- High-speed internet
Rules and Regulations
- No Drinking & Smoking within the premises of the retreat.
- No non-vegetarian food is allowed within the premises of the retreat.
- The use of any drugs is a serious offense.