Cycling and Camping at Kinnigoli
'Cycling and Camping tour' is made for those who love nature. We ride along some of the very beautiful coastal villages in Mangalore where we visit some very old temples, beautiful viewpoints, and ride along the backwaters of River Shambhavi.
Please read on to know more details -
- Cycle and camp in the coastal village of Mulki near Mangalore
- Visit old temples
- A nice swimming pool
- A nice morning walk around the estate with beautiful trees and plantations
- Plenty of locations for photography
- Amazing local vegetarian food
About this trip -
You will go cycling for a total distance of 40 km on this tour. Most of the cycling will be on the first day. We will visit a couple of ancient temples with beautiful architecture and history. We will then go around some beautiful villages along the river Shambhavi. We will then reach our destination for the day. A beautiful 18-acre private estate. They have some exotic plantations, a nice swimming pool to relax and rejuvenate, clean washrooms, and changing rooms.
The estate itself is very beautiful. It is dense, yet, very well maintained. We will pitch our tents there, build our bonfire, have a delicious local vegetarian dinner, listen to music, and sleep in a nice warm tent under the stars.
We wake up early in the morning, freshen up and take a walk around the estate while the breakfast is being prepared. We will then have our breakfast and cycle back.
*Please note that any Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs, Tobacco, and non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited.
If you like camping on the beach, we organize that as well. Have a look at our beach camping.
What to bring and what to wear for the 'Cycling and Camping Tour'
- Regular cycling wear - T-shirts, shorts, and shoes ( T-Shirts and Shorts preferably cotton and extra pair)
- Small backpack to carry some snacks and extra water
- Camera - Optional, but recommended!
- Swimming shorts
- Towel and toiletries
3500 per person Cost includes
- Top class MTB ( Mountain Bikes) with 21 gears and helmets
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Vegetarian Dinner and Breakfast
- Camping equipment
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Swimming pool to relax and rejuvenate
- Local Guide throughout the trip
- Temple Tour
- First aid kit