Beach Camping at Mantra Surf Club
The best thing about having access to a remote beach is that you can camp there. Mantra beach is clean & pristine. It has no road access so the entire beach is calm and peaceful. It is away from any kind of city noise or lights, so you can enjoy gazing at the stars during a clear night. Listen to the calming sound of the waves while you share stories with your friends or fellow campers around the bonfire.
We also offer complimentary kayaking of 4 km around a beautiful island nearby.
Beach Camping Itinerary
- 4:30-PM - Our Instructor will brief you with the safety and the kayaking course. Kayak around the beautiful Island and head towards our private beach to witness breath-taking sunset while you swim in the ocean or walk on the beach with your loved ones.
- 6:30-PM - We Kayak back to the base (Club), where there are clean washrooms and shower facilities.
- 7:30-PM - Together we eat delicious home-cooked unlimited vegetarian food (Salad, Chapati, Subji, Rice, Dhal, Sweet). If you are lucky you will be able to see the Bio-luminescence / Plankton on the River.
- 8:30-PM - We head out on our speed boat to the beach where we will pitch out tents, collect woods for a bonfire, Indulge in soothing music, and share stories by the fire.
- 6:15-AM - We will catch the morning sunrise from where the river and ocean meet (River Mouth).
- 7:00-AM - We head back to the base.
All facilities will be arranged at our club which is 3 mins boat ride away. Since safety is our topmost priority, throughout your journey you will be guided by our experienced guides who hold International certification in Water Safety and First Aid.
Cost of Rs.1600 per person Includes
- Guide Charges
- Life Jacket
- Safety Boat
- Camping Tent & Sheets
- First Aid Kit
- Dinner (Delicious Home Cooked Food).
- Bluetooth Music Speaker
- Tons of Fun
For customized packages contact +91 70224 08328
*Please note that any Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs, Tobacco, and non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited.
If you like riding bicycles and camping at private estates, please check out Our Ride & Camp package