Beach Camping at Mantra Surf Club
The best thing about having access to a remote beach is that you can camp there. Mantra beach is clean & pristine. It has no road access so the entire beach is calm and peaceful. It is away from any city noise or lights, so you can enjoy gazing at the stars on a clear night. Listen to the calming sound of the waves while you share stories with your friends or fellow campers around the bonfire.
We also offer complimentary kayaking of 4 km around a beautiful island nearby.
Beach Camping Itinerary
- 4:30 PM - Our Instructor will brief you on the safety and the kayaking course. Kayak around the beautiful Island and head towards our private beach to witness breathtaking sunset while you swim in the ocean or walk on the beach with your loved ones.
- 6:30 PM - We Kayak back to the base (Club), where there are clean washrooms and shower facilities.
- 7:30 PM - You can buy a sumptuous dinner at the in-house surf cafe. You get pizza, sandwiches, rice, dal, roti, curry, etc.
- 8:30 PM - We head out on our speed boat to the beach where we will pitch out tents, collect wood for a bonfire, Indulge in soothing music, and share stories by the fire.
- 6:15-AM - We will catch the morning sunrise from where the river and ocean meet (River Mouth).
- 7:00-AM - We head back to the base.
All facilities will be arranged at our club which is 3 mins boat ride away. Since safety is our topmost priority, you will be guided by our experienced guides who hold International certification in Water Safety and First Aid.
Cost of Rs.1750 per person Includes
- Guide Charges
- Life Jacket
- Safety Boat
- Camping Tent & Sheets
- First Aid Kit
- Bluetooth Music Speaker
- Tons of Fun
For customized packages contact +91 83103 84842
*Please note that any Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs, Tobacco, and non-vegetarian food are strictly prohibited.