Ride and Camp – Kinnigoli
Ride and Camp at Kinnigoli
Ride and camp is made for those who love nature. We ride along some of very beautiful coastal villages in Mangalore where we visit some very old temples, beautiful view points and ride along the backwaters of River Shambhavi.
Please read on to know more details -
- Ride and camp in the coastal village of Mulki near Mangalore
- Visit old temples
- A nice swimming pool at a beautiful private estate
- A nice morning walk around the estate with beautiful exotic trees and plantations
- Plenty of Photo op locations
- Amazing local vegetarian food
About this trip -
You will ride a total distance of 40 km on this tour. Most of the riding will be on the first day. We will visit a couple of ancient temples with beautiful architecture and history. We will then go around some beautiful villages with beautiful vistas along the beautiful river Shambhavi. We will then reach our destination for the day. A beautiful 18 acres private estate. They have some exotic plantations, a nice swimming pool to relax and rejuvenate, clean washrooms and changing rooms.
The estate itself is very beautiful. It is dense and yet very well maintained. We will pitch our tents there, build our bonfire, have a delicious local vegetarian dinner, listen to music, and end the day.
We wake up early in the morning. We freshen up and take a walk around the estate while the breakfast is being prepared. We will then have our breakfast and head back.
*Please note that any Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs, Tobacco and non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited.
If you like camoing by the beach, we organise that as well. Have a look at our beach camping.
What to bring and what to wear
- Regular cycling wear - T-shirts, shorts, and shoes ( T-Shirts and Shorts preferably cotton and extra pair)
- Small backpack to carry some snacks and extra water
- Camera - Optional, but recommended!
- Swimming shorts
- Towel and toiletries
3500 per person Cost includes
- Top class MTB ( Mountain Bikes) with 21 gears and helmets
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Vegetarian Dinner and Breakfast
- Camping equipment
- Washrooms and changing rooms
- Swimming pool to relax and rejuvenate
- Local Guide throughout the trip
- Temple Tour
- First aid kit