Bike Ride to Kudremukh – Western Ghats
Join us on an amazing bike ride to Kudremukh in the Western Ghats! These mountains are an incredible stretch of natural wonder that runs parallel to the western coast of India and is one of the eight "hottest hotspots" of biological diversity in the world. This mountain range, due to the wide variation of rainfall patterns there, coupled with the region’s complex geography, produces a great variety of vegetation types creating a unique mosaic of mountain forests and rolling grasslands.
One of the prominent peaks in this stretch is Kudremukh Peak. It's also the second highest peak in Karnataka. This Place is named after the eponymous peak, which is shaped like a horse face. Located just around 70 km from Mantra Surf Club, this is an epic place to go biking. Bring your camera!
Trip cost is inclusive of:
- Tour Guide
- Vegetarian Meal
- Motorcycle - KTM Duke 200 CC + Helmet + Safety Pads
- A car ride to Karkala (40km) and back (Mantra Surf Club)
About the Ride:
- Starting Point: Karkala
- Starting Time: 7 am
- Riding Time: 3/4 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Kilometers Covered: 102
- Minimum number of people needed for the ride - 2 (excluding the guide)
Things to bring and wear:
- Identification Documentation - Driving License and Passport
- Appropriate clothes according to weather conditions
- Certificate to be signed before the event, good prior riding experience.
- Customers who intend to operate a motorcycle provided by Company must be at least 18 years old and have a valid motorcycle operator license
- Customers must also attest that they have at least two years of experience operating a motorcycle of similar size or larger than the motorcycle that will be provided by Company.
Read Rammohan Paranjape (An adventure junkie's) experience of this beautiful bike ride here.
If you want to explore the local town of Mulki, you can always rent our Royal Enfield or go on or cycling tours